Saturday, December 20, 2008

tribute to the woman of Horizon in Bham

Okay so most of you know that us Horizon Girls in bellingham have to work 365 days of the year in all weather. Though it is my choice to work the job I work, it can actually be a very tough job. So, for this post I thought I would just thank the girls I work with (and 3 men) for being as tough as they are and taking on the weather no matter what we are dealt with. We make it to work at 4am and work till whatever time it takes to make the customer happy. On the days we are at home, and thanking God for the day off, we truly are thinking and feeling a little guilty for those who are at work. So, for those of you who are flying this Holiday Season, take a moment to thank the men and women on the front line of the airlines. We like to say we are Goddesses but not God, so when the weather is bad, think about how you want to treat us for something out of our control. We truly are doing the best we can and want you to get where you need to be. I thought I would show you all a couple of pictures of some of the weather we have been dealt with and though we have a smile on our face and are trying to make it look easy, it really is tough.

1 comment:

Kimberly Hansen said...

Thanks for your comment Mandi, I didnt know you were on here!!! I dont check this as much. We're very excited. I tried my best to keep in on the DL at our girl's x-mas party and am shocked that no one asked me why I wasnt having any wine!! I pulled it off!! HA!