Friday, December 12, 2008

Lynden Trib

Okay so to all of you who saw the Lynden tribune and are wondering why my Mom's name was not in the paper, here's the story: The tribune messed up really explains it all!!! I did put my mom's name of the sheet I had to fill out and somehow they missed her name. The sad thing is they did the same thing to my sister Angela. I would have maybe let it go if it were just my posting but two people in the same family!! I called and it should be re-ran next week with all the parents names. When I called the tribune it wasn't the greatest experience coming from a girl that works in nothing but customer service but as long as they fixed their mistake I will try to do the right thing and forgive them. I am hoping for better luck in the Bellingham Herald which should have our announcement December 21. By the way, if you don't get the tribune you can go to www.lyndentrib.com and check it out.

No comments: