Sunday, December 7, 2008

Saturday Night

Saturday started off with both Matt and I having to go to work, we both had some extra hours we picked up. It threw me off to what day it is since we are both usually sleeping in, so when Matt's little brother Mikey showed up I asked him why he didn't have school that day and he told me he doesn't go to school on Saturdays. I was all messed up! Mikey stayed for awhile playing the wii. Later was the lighted Christmas Parade in Lynden, even though I have been to it many times, I still like to go every year, rain, shine or snow. It was raining this year but my friend Loralei and I decided that water won't hurt us. We bundled up and headed for Lynden. The parade was good and we got to see people we knew of course, we actually spent a lot of time walking since we wanted to see people at both ends of Lynden. After the parade Loralei came over and Matt's friend Aaron was here. We have all hung out a few times and seem to love playing games and hanging out. We started the night off with getting them both set up on the wii fit. They have both been here so they already have characters on the wii but you have to get the initial training out of the way to get started with the fit. There was some entertaining times watching the guys trying to do yoga, but I must say that Aaron was more flexible then most guys I know. We took a break from the wii and played Apples to Apples and a couple of card games, then someone got the wild hair that we should play twister. Twister was quite entertaining and Loralei tried to win so hard that she even split her pants at the knee. We of course ended the night with a few tennis matches and a bowling match on the wii. It was a great night, we love having people over and just getting to laugh and enjoy friendship. Matt even admitted that he is really happy that we got a wii, no regrets:)















1 comment:

Dena said...

I know that guy behind you in the pic of you girls at the parade. crazy!! :)

xoxo