Friday, December 5, 2008

He said yes:)

Okay so I have been begging for a Nintendo Wii and a couple of weeks ago Matt gave in. We have been playing it almost everyday since at this time we really are not into anything on TV. I figure at least we have to be up and moving around, not just sitting there. Besides for a guy that was against me having a wii I have to say that I think he's on it as much or more then me. He's already a pro on tennis. As if I didn't love my new wii, I of course just needed one more thing to go with it, a wii fit. I can't always make it to the gym but I am sure going to try and put this to use. I did my first wii workout this morning for about an hour. I know it's all new now but I need to get myself ready for my wedding so wish me luck on continuing my wii workout. It keeps track how much you do so I have some accountability since Matt can check it. We had a couple friends over one night for a wii tournament, if anyone ever wants to play, you know where to find us and we always love company:)

No comments: