Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Flowers for sale



Hello All, I am really late at getting this out since I have been so busy trying to get things in order for my reception. I am involved in Relay for Life again this year in Lynden. Last year was my first year and I had such a good time I am doing it this year even though it is the week before my reception. It is such a good cause and so many people around all of our lives have been affected by cancer so to help do something about it is quite the experience. For a fund raiser we are selling these flower hanging boxes. Each year we try to raise a certain amount of money to donate and we try to come up with different fund raisers. If you would be interested in buying one of these hanging baskets or donating please let me know. The proceeds go to such a great cause. Thank you so much!!

No comments: