Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wedding Night

Still feeling beautiful with my hair and makeup done we changed for dinner with everyone and a night of celebrating. There was a show that night that we were all going to. At dinner they made us feel very special and sang to us, along with a lot of toasting and kissing. We had time to spare after dinner so we headed for the karaoke lounge where there were not very many people. One girl was a very good singer and before I knew it my brother stood up and asked her if she would sing a song for Matt and I to do our first dance to. She sang "God Bless the Broken Road" for us.




Matt and I dancing on stage.




Going to the show with everyone still looking good!! Jalani called him Uncle Matt so he gave in and bought him the Virgin Margaritas that he was always trying to score.


When I went back to my room after the the night out, here is how it looked. All the happy honeymoon stuff was still up but now there was rose pedals all over the bed!! In the end I found out my Mom was behind the happy honeymoon stuff and Matt was behind the rose pedals!! Thank you everyone for making my big day so amazing!!
















No comments: