Monday, February 23, 2009

Prayer

So, we are two weeks away from our big day and I just thought that I would ask that everyone being praying for us. Pray that first and foremost we all have a safe and fun trip. Pray that the Lord truly is there with Matt and I and that he look over us and bless our marriage. I need prayer to have a peaceful heart with things that have really taken a Tull on Matt and I since our engagement. Of course I think it's been dealt to us to make us closer and for that I am thankful that sometimes we have to face tough times. I need prayer in entering into a new family and being accepting in them as I pray they are accepting of me. I pray they are thankful for their son finding someone who loves him as much as I do as I know my family is so thankful that I have found an amazing man like Matt. If you could just pray that we start on our new journey with open hearts. I thank you all for the support and prayer that you have already given us.

No comments: