Monday, February 23, 2009

Annual Ear Cleaning

Okay so every year my Bother in law Rich, Sis Angela, Matt and I do a annual ear cleansing. Everyone comes to Matt and my house and I cook tacos and we laugh at each other while getting our ears cleaned. My mom happen to be here this year so I let her take my place and I will have to have mine done at a later date. I know this may look funny but I do have to say that it really works, or at least we think it does. Angela had an ear ache before we did the cleansing she went to the doctor and was told that it doesn't work, yet when the doctor looked in her ear she told her they were totally clean so I am thinking there may be truth to it.

First up was Mom, this was her first experience and we haven't heard anything back yet!!

Ang was second, the boys were busy watching tv!!

Rich and Matt like to go at the same time so Ang works on her man and I work on mine then it's a contest of who has more junk in their ear! Kind of gross I know but still a fun night.

No comments: