Monday, February 23, 2009

Bachlorette and Bachelor Parties

Okay so sadly I have no pictures of Matt's Bachelor Party but I can tell a little bit about it. Matt, being the guy who likes to stay home didn't want or think he needed to have a party so being the nice fiance that I am I made him have one. I helped him decide that he should at least go to Tony's Tavern in Custer with all the guys instead of do nothing. A few guys met up with him and from the sounds of it he had a great time till he got home that is. I think he might have got a little sick but I am sure it was all worth it. He kind of wishes that he would have made it more a all day thing and done more but still glad that he got some "Man Time". Thank you all for taking him out he had a good time.

As for me, well I of course had my sisters and friends to put mine together so I knew I was in for a good night.
I got to start it off with getting my hair done from my amazing friend Melissa. She is way to good to me!Then I was off for dinner at Billy McHale's. Every time there is something to be thrown for me it just reminds me of how wonderful my friends are. I sat at the head of the table looking down at amazing people who have been there for me and so supportive. I thank you all for that!
We had a great dinner and of course a couple great drinks with a few things to make it a bachlorette party.
My sister's displaying out fun "Manly part straws!!
Me displaying the Hottie Whistle I was given along with the shot glass! I even had to bust out my new "Pink" shoes, that I have to say are a little slippery so I had to be careful!


I knew that not everyone would be able to make it to the whole night so it worked out well that it was kind of split between a few things. After a couple hours at Billy's we were off to my friend Jen's house for home made drinks and some great gifts. Of course we can't show all the gifts but I thought I could show a couple.
Every bachlorette needs a sash or two!!


Every couple needs some Love Bird Pillow Cases


Melissa had a little dress made for me that I can wear on the cruise! I can't believe it's almost here and I get to be the bride:)

My friend Jen actually had John Deere thong and bra made for me!! It was great, I love it and I am sure Matt will too when he sees me in them.

After opening gifts we were off to the Fairhaven for some dancing and hanging out. I think everyone had a good time.

My red boa was a hit at the bar, I think a lot of the girls took a minute to wear it but I thought this picture of Laura was too cute to pass up.

I am not sure who these people are but their dancing was really entertaining so I thought I would dance with them without them knowing.

I think that concludes my bachlorette night, thank you all sooooo much for being a part of it. Loralei, thank you for getting us home safe, and for driving me through taco bell on the way home:) Matt, I sorry I just had to know how your night was so I woke you up and it made you sick all over again.

No comments: