Monday, October 19, 2009

Ellensburg Rodeo

Okay once again I am way behind on my blogging. I really need to get better about this or set some time aside to actually keep it updated. So for this blog I am going to go back to the beginning of September. Matt and I went to Ellensburg Rodeo with my parents. We drove my dad's truck over while my parents were in the motor home. We had a great time and even kept our spirits up when it decided to rain through the whole rodeo. Luckily my dad was thinking and went and got us all rain gear before he left for the East side of the mountain.
You should have seen how many people cleared out of the stands and there we sat. It was cold but we were dry and loving it. Saturday night we had tickets for extreme bulls. If you are ever at the rodeo defiantly go to extreme bulls. It's some of the top bull riders riding for large amounts of money.
A quick picture of my hottie husband and me before heading to the finals rodeo.
My parents brought their moped to ride since they were staying a day later then us. Though the weather was not the best we couldn't bring the moped and not ride it. Of course once we went to start it, it wouldn't start. It would drive my Dad crazy if he didn't fix it so Matt and Dad sat there working on it for awhile and when they were done, it worked.
We had a great time at the rodeo with some great seats. You could see the guys getting ready in the chutes from where we were. They have some of the top bulls there, and once you are close up it's amazing how big these bulls are. Thank you to my parents for inviting us!

No comments: