Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

Hopefully everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Matt and I have been so anxious to work on the house I think it was harder this year to sit and chat and spend time with everyone, okay actually that is Matt that it's hard for, me, well I can visit anytime and love it. We started at Matt's family which was great food and I actually sat and talked to his Aunt that I have never really talked to before. We left right after lunch since we wanted to make a stop at everyone's house. Thank goodness my Mom works around everyone's schedule and doesn't always have our celebration on the actual holiday. I don't think we had time for one more stop. From Matt's family we stopped by Chris and Rick's to say hi to everyone there and then onto my Grandma's 85th birthday with all the VanDiest side. It was so good to see all the cousins. It's not very often that we all get to be in a room together and yet when we do we always have such a good time:) It was a little crazy to see all the kids and just think about how it could be our family in a few years. There are just so many things to look forward to as the years go by. Life is just such a blessing.

No comments: