Friday, November 28, 2008





































Okay another post on the same night, I have to since it's an update on our house. I thought I would share with you what our front entry, dining and kitchen look like now. Though, we get the doors to our cupboards this next week so don't mind that mess in the pictures. Matt and I worked all day on getting trim and floors done and I think they turned out great. I even took some time when I couldn't help Matt and put up my country Christmas tree and a John Deere tree for Matt. You can't really tell in the pictures what they are but you can still see the lights at least and know I have them up. I can't wait to finish decorating the finished rooms and then to decorate for Christmas also. Anyway, I will have to find some of my pictures from when we bought the house so for those of you who have never been here will understand the change.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love your Christmas trees! They're so cute!!!

Tory said...

Your house looks very nice!! And I love the decor. I would love to see the before pics.

Dena said...

OH MY GOSH! The house look AMAZING!!!! WOW. I can't wait to see it in person! I'm SO jealous. I want a new hutch now! :) Ha ha. And your dining room table...WHERE DID YOU GET THAT??? I think I might have to copy you and have that table too! With the BENCH--are you kidding me? SO CUTE!! I wanna see more pictures...

xoxo

Happy (Late) Thanksgiving!