Thursday, August 13, 2009

Reception Pics June 2009 (A little Late)

Wow, so I am really late on getting Reception photos up for everyone to see. I told myself I was going to get better at blogging and have really been slacking. Our reception was actually June 26, 2009. For me being someone who likes to wait till last minute on getting things done I think the reception actually turned out quite nice. At lease I know that I had fun and hopefully so did everyone else. Though it was just going to be a reception we all dressed up in the same clothes that we wore for our wedding and had our hair done the same. We decided to make it a dessert reception since it was a Friday night and it didn't start till 7. I think that worked out quite well. We had slide shows, speeches and dancing. Here are some pictures for everyone.

This was everyone in our wedding party!

Matt and Aaron with what they love best (Coors LT) and of course my two beautiful sisters.


My Step sister Robin made our cake which turned out amazing. I can't thank you enough Robin!!


This is all my siblings and their spouses with our parents. This picture doesn't happen very often so it was something I really wanted at my reception. Thank you all for making it happen.




Becca and Braeden. Becca Loves her Uncle Mac!!




My In-laws



My Family




Matt and I!! I Love my Husband!












































































No comments: