Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Feeling better

Okay since I am finally feeling better and back to work I thought I better get to catching everyone up on the trip and of course wedding. Yesterday was already two weeks for me being a married woman and I haven't even got to talk about all the fun we had. There are so many things to talk about so it may take a couple weeks and a few posts to inform you of all the fun we had and great pictures.

We left for Miami on the 9:10a flight on March 6 out of Bellingham. We had 6 of us in our group on the first flight. Tami, Jalani, Melissa, Carl, Matt and I were traveling all the way to Miami together. Brandon and Rebecca were on the first flight with us and then went on to other connecting flights. It was quite the send off at the Bellingham airport since I work there. The girls at the counter were excited to see us, then when we went through Security (TSA) they got me really good with quite the funny prank. When heading out to the plane I saw one of my favorite Horizon Pilots who happened to be taking us onto Seattle. By the time we left Bellingham we had all kinds of announcements made on the plane congratulating us. I think everyone else on the plane was getting a little tired of it. Tami and I were crying on the plane laughing so hard at a lady who kept falling asleep in front of us. By the time we got to Seattle we were all ready to start our vacation. I happen to know a lady in the board room in Seattle so we got to sit in there and wait for our next flight. We were on our way to Miami at 1:20p on a direct flight. Melissa and Carl were in first class on that flight so they made it known that we were getting married and Matt and I were given some free adult beverages thanks to our friends in front. The flight felt really long but we finally arrived in Miami at 10p their time. We all headed to our hotels and then met at Denny's for dinner. Saturday was our day to head to the ship. It felt like forever for our shuttle to get there to pick us up.


No comments: